- Combined liver/thoracic transplantation: single-center experience
- Personalised external aortic root support (PEARS) in Marfan syndrome: analysis of 1-9 year outcomes by intention-to-treat in a cohort of the first 30 consecutive patients to receive a novel tissue and valve-conserving procedure, compared with the published results of aortic root replacement
- Retrograde flush is more protective than heparin in the uncontrolled donation after circulatory death lung donor
- Explantation of a CircuLite left ventricular assist device without removal of the inflow cannula: how to do it?
- Reproduction of Continuous Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device Experimental Data by Means of a Hybrid Cardiovascular Model With Baroreflex Control