- Evaluation of Index of Cardio-Electrophysiological Balance (iCEB) as a New Biomarker for the Identification of Patients at Increased Arrhythmic Risk
- Is preoperative state anxiety a risk factor for postoperative delirium among elderly hip fracture patients?
- Validation of the 2014 ESC Guidelines Risk Prediction Model for the Primary Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- General practitioners' judgement of chronic heart failure in the oldest old: Insights from the BELFRAIL study
- Further insights into blood pressure-induced premature beats: Transient depolarizations are associated with fast myocardial deformation upon pressure decline