- From Pseudohypoparathyroidism to inactivating PTH/PTHrP Signalling Disorder (iPPSD), a novel classification proposed by the European EuroPHP network
- Could non-CNS-directed chemotherapy induce longterm neurotoxicity in childhood cancer patients?
- Shear-resistant binding to Von Willebrand Factor in Staphylococcus lugdunensis endocarditis
- Identification of a novel staphylococcal binding partner for soluble von Willebrand factor-binding protein crucial for adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus to the vessel wall via von Willebrand factor
- Staphylococcal clumping factor A is a novel binding partner for von Willebrand factor-binding protein enabling Staphylococcus aureus adhesion to the vessel wall via von Willebrand facto