- Syndromes with gray platelets: NBEAL2 expression is regulated by transcription factor GATA1
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and DNA Hypomethylation of the Glucocorticoid Receptor Gene Promoter 1F Region: Associations With Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis Hypofunction and Childhood Trauma
- Role of the VEGF-isoforms in retinal angiogenesis using transgenic mice that exclusively express one of the VEGF "splice vaiants"
- In Vitro and In Vivo Model to Study Bacterial Adhesion to the Vessel Wall Under Flow Conditions
- Platelet Endothelial Aggregation Receptor -1: A novel modifier of neoangiogenesis