- The risk of nephrolithiasis is causally related to inactive matrix Gla protein, a marker of vitamin K status: a Mendelian randomization study in a Flemish population
- Inhibition of major integrin alpha(V)beta(3) reduces Staphylococcus aureus attachment to sheared human endothelial cells
- Venous thromboembolism in centenarians: Findings from the RIETE registry
- Choosing wisely: The impact of patient selection on efficacy and safety outcomes in the EINSTEIN-DVT/PE and AMPLIFY trials
- Answer by the authors to the letter of Dr. Wang and colleagues, concerning our case report entitled "Idarucizumab for dabigatran overdose"