- Chemotherapy-Induced Functional Connectivity Changes in Breast Cancer Patients
- How well predict the 2011 St Gallen early breast cancer surrogate phenotypes metastatic survival?
- Triple receptor comparison between primary breast cancer and metachronous or synchronous liver metastasis
- No evidence that protein truncating variants in BRIP1 are associated with breast cancer risk: implications for gene panel testing
- Plasma cells in primary melanoma. Prognostic significance and possible role of IgA