- Recovery from chemotherapy-induced white matter changes in young breast cancer survivors?
- Nuclear inclusion bodies of mutant and wild-type p53 in cancer: a hallmark of p53 inactivation and proteostasis remodeling by p53 aggregation
- Recruitment of tumor associated macrophages in patients with breast cancer is not host dependent but tumor grade dependent
- Impact of adjuvant chemotherapy on clinical and biological ageing in older breast cancer patients
- Vitamin D Status in Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patients Inversely Correlates with Tumor Size and Moderately Correlates with Outcome