- Panitumumab plus radiotherapy versus chemoradiotherapy in patients with unresected, locally advanced squamous-cell carcinoma of the head and neck (CONCERT-2): a randomised, controlled, open-label phase 2 trial
- 11-C Choline PET/CT as a diagnostic tool for nodal metastasis after radical treated prostate carcinoma
- Guidelines for time-to-event end-point definitions in trials for pancreatic cancer. Results of the DATECAN initiative (Definition for the Assessment of Time-to-event End-points in CANcer trials)
- Palliatieve sedatie: 'Slow Euthanasia' of proportionele symptoomcontrole
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) in central non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Solid evidence or "no-go"?