- Positive Association Between Limbic Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Availability and Novelty-Seeking Temperament in Humans: a 18F-FPEB PET study
- Preclinical evaluation of a P2X7 receptor selective radiotracer: PET studies in a rat model with local overexpression of the human P2X7 receptor and in non-human primates
- Sodium iodide symporter PET and BLI noninvasively reveal the efficacy of immune suppressants on mesoangioblast survival in dystrophic mice
- Dynamic 68Ga-DOTATOC PET/CT and static image in NET patients. Correlation of parameters during PRRT
- Is PREDIST-based response assessment an accurate selection tool for organ-preserving strategies after chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer?