- Stability of Drugs Used in Helicopter Air Medical Emergency Services: An Exploratory Study
- Does the get up and go test improve predictive accuracy of the Triage Risk Screening Tool or Rowland questionnaire in older patients admitted to the emergency department?
- How do patients with chest pain access Emergency Department care?
- Design of the PRINCESS trial: pre-hospital resuscitation intra-nasal cooling effectiveness survival study (PRINCESS)
- Belgian modified classification of Maastricht for donors after circulatory death