- As Low Dose as Sufficient Quality: Optimization of Cone-beam Computed Tomographic Scanning Protocol for Tooth Autotransplantation Planning and Follow-up in Children
- Role of microbial biofilms in the maintenance of oral health and in the development of dental caries and periodontal diseases. Consensus report of group 1 of the Joint EFP/ORCA workshop on the boundaries between caries and periodontal disease
- Interaction of lifestyle, behaviour or systemic diseases with dental caries and periodontal diseases: consensus report of group 2 of the joint EFP/ORCA workshop on the boundaries between caries and periodontal diseases
- Inhibition of multi-species oral biofilm by bromide doped bioactive glass
- Orale implantaten en gehypothekeerde botkwaliteit en botkwantiteit: een evaluatie van behandelingsstrategieën.