- A theoretical investigation of the increase in venous oxygen saturation levels in glaucoma patients
- Correlation Between Peripapillary Choroidal Thickness and Retinal Vessel Oxygen Saturation in Young Healthy Individuals and Glaucoma Patients
- Vitrectomized patients: Are they at risk for glaucoma?
- Retinal oximetry as a novel parameter in the non-invasive assessment of cerebral oxygenation
- A Controlled 3-Month Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of an Investigational Eye Drop Formulation in Subjects with Dry Eye Disease