- Role of the VEGF-isoforms in retinal angiogenesis using transgenic mice that exclusively express one of the VEGF "splice vaiants"
- What is the most optimal administration route of bevacizumab after glaucoma filtration surgery in mice?
- A RHO kinase inhibitor, AMA0526 improves corneal wound healing after alkali burn injury
- Bevacizumab together with MMC may have complementary effects in the improvement of surgical outcome after glaucoma filtration surgery
- 24h IOP control by subchronic AMA0076 administration in Dutch Belted rabbits