- Deep brain stimulation for treatment refractory major depressive disorder
- Long-term electrical stimulation of bed nucleus of stria terminalis for obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Can Optimal Cerebral Perfusion Pressure in Patients with Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Be Calculated Based on Minute-by-Minute Data Monitoring?
- Continuous Optimal CPP Based on Minute-by-Minute Monitoring Data: A Study of a Pediatric Population
- Living with a high-grade glioma: A qualitative study of patients' experiences and care needs