- Relationship between prolactin, breast cancer risk, and antipsychotics in patients with schizophrenia: a critical review
- How Do Age-related White Matter Changes Such as MRI Hyperintensities and Amyloid Deposition Relate to ECT Outcome in Late Life Depression?
- The Effect of ECT On Brain Grey Matter, Insights From Longitudinal MRI
- Asymmetric Amyloid Deposition in the Brain Following Unilateral Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Family caregiving in young onset dementia in Flanders (Belgium): an exploration of the needs of caregivers