- Amygdala atrophy affects emotion-related activity in face-responsive regions in frontotemporal degeneration
- Polygenic gene-environment interactions in adolescent depressive symptoms: interactions with perceived parenting
- Combining Polygenic Risks and Environmental Influences: A Potential Approach in Gene x Intervention (G x I) Studies?
- A Contribution to the Study of the Association and Interactions between Psychosocial Dimensions and Biological & Clinical Aspects of Crohn’s Disease
- Investigation of Transactional Links between Adolescents’ Behavioral Engagement, Teacher-Student Relationships, and Peer Status