- Linking up with Video: Perspectives on Interpreting Practice and Research (accepted)
- Videoconferencing in legal context: a comparative study of simulated and real-life settings (accepted)
- Participants' and Interpreters' Perception of the Interpreter's Role in Interpreter-Mediated Investigative Interviews of Minors: Belgium and Italy as a Case (accepted)
- Les auditions de mineurs assistées d’un interprète (AmIs): quelles stratégies concernant l’(inter)culturel ? (accepted)
- (Un)accompanied minors and the refugee crisis: how to deal with the vulnerability of young people, the building stones of tomorrow's Europe?