- DNA Methylation of Regulatory Regions of Imprinted Genes at Birth and Its Relation to Infant Temperament
- Obesity-related DNA methylation at imprinted genes in human sperm: Results from the TIEGER study
- Extending the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease theory: does paternal diet contribute to breast cancer risk in daughters?
- Impact of luteal phase support with vaginal progesterone on the clinical pregnancy rate in intrauterine insemination cycles stimulated with gonadotropins: a randomized multicenter study
- Studying neuronal circuit mechanisms underlying fragile X syndrome in Drosophila melanogaster