- Do we need a patient peer mentor program in daily practice and if so, how should this be organized?
- Coping styles of patients with early rheumatoid arthritis during the first four months of treatment: a preliminary analysis of baseline and week 16 data within the CareRA trial
- Patients with early rheumatoid arthritis treated with remission induction treat-to-target regimens report important early and lasting health improvement: results from the CareRA trial
- European Qualitative Research Project on Patient-preferred Outcomes in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis (EQPERA): Rationale, Design and Methods of a Multi-country, Multi-center, Multi-language, Longitudinal Qualitative Study
- Updating the Patient Partner educational Program for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic, scientific-based approach led by patient experts