- Dynamics and impact of TGF family signal interpretation on the transcriptional landscape, studied by perturbation strategies in embryonic cells
- Infection of stem cell-derived hepatocytes with hepatotropic viruses
- Dual loss of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH) and complex I activity is necessary to recapitulate the metabolic phenotype of SDH mutant tumors
- The role of ZIC2 in canonical wnt and nodal signalling during early vertebrate development.
- Cell Expansian During Directed Differentiation Of Stem Cells Toward The Hepatic Lineage