- Dynamic analysis of shell structures containing kinks using an isogeometric Kirchhoff-Love formulation
- An isogeometric indirect boundary element method for modeling steady-state acoustic problems with open boundaries
- A Wave Based approach for the dynamic bending analysis of Kirchhoff plates under distributed deterministic and random excitation
- Derivation of an input interval field decomposition based on expert knowledge using locally defined basis functions
- Dynamic scapular movement analysis: is it feasible and reliable in stroke patients during arm elevation?