- Development and characterization of a solid dispersion film for the vaginal application of the anti-HIV microbicide UAMC01398
- Potential of activated carbon to recover Randomly-methylated-B-cyclodextrin solution from waste water originating from in situ soil flushing
- Study of the in situ efficiency of randomly-methylated-B-cyclodextrin to accelerate soil flushing technology
- Additives combined with ultrasound waves for a more efficient soil wash process?
- Ongoing research to enhanced physico-chemical soil remediation techniques