- Potential of activated carbon to recover Randomly-methylated-B-cyclodextrin solution from waste water originating from in situ soil flushing
- Study of the in situ efficiency of randomly-methylated-B-cyclodextrin to accelerate soil flushing technology
- Additives combined with ultrasound waves for a more efficient soil wash process?
- Ongoing research to enhanced physico-chemical soil remediation techniques
- Metallurgical microbial fuel cells for bioelectrochemical remediation and recovery of metals from real-life mixed metal containing waste streams