- How Do Age-related White Matter Changes Such as MRI Hyperintensities and Amyloid Deposition Relate to ECT Outcome in Late Life Depression?
- The Effect of ECT On Brain Grey Matter, Insights From Longitudinal MRI
- Asymmetric Amyloid Deposition in the Brain Following Unilateral Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Subcortical Volume Loss in the Thalamus, Putamen, and Pallidum, Induced by Traumatic Brain Injury, Is Associated With Motor Performance Deficits
- Calcified Constrictive Pericarditis: Prevalence, Distribution Patterns, and Relationship to the Myocardium