- How does the interaction of presumed timing, location and extent of the underlying brain lesion relate to upper limb function in children with unilateral cerebral palsy?
- Right ventricular remodeling after percutaneaous pulmonary valve replacement in corrected tetralogy of Fallot with severe pulmonary regurgitation. - Time matters!
- Thickness matters … but not in the same way for all strain parameters
- Right Ventricular Remodelling after Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Implantation: Time matters!
- Echo Parameters for Differential Diagnosis in Cardiac Amyloidosis: A Head-to-Head Comparison of Deformation and Non-Deformation Parameters