- Amygdala atrophy affects emotion-related activity in face-responsive regions in frontotemporal degeneration
- Could non-CNS-directed chemotherapy induce longterm neurotoxicity in childhood cancer patients?
- Functional alterations of the language connectome in children with specific language impairment
- Intrinsic functional connectivity of the language network in typically developing left- and right-handed children
- Chemotherapy-induced Neurotoxicity in Pediatric Solid Non-CNS-tumor Patients: An Update on Current State of Research and Recommended Future Directions