- Impact of the digitalisation of mammography on performance parameters and breast dose in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
- PROPOSITION AND LARGE SCALE VERIFICATION OF OPTIMIZED DOSE SETTINGS FOR 2D DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHY
- Quantitative evaluation of fibroglandular tissue for estimation of tissue- differentiated absorbed energy in breast tomosynthesis.
- Automated implant segmentation in cone-beam CT using edge detection and particle counting
- A pragmatic approach to determine the optimal kVp in cone beam CT: balancing contrast-to-noise ratio and radiation dose