- Acute kidney injury as presentation of Burkitt's lymphoma
- Recessive MYL2 mutations cause infantile type I muscle fibre disease and cardiomyopathy
- Impaired endothelial function in female adolescents with type 1 diabetes measured by peripheral artery tonometry
- Pilot study: Ethyl glucuronide (EtG) in hair and serum carbohydrate deficient transferrin (CDT) for the detection of heavy alcohol use in patients with and without liver disease
- Urologie pédiatrique: reflux vésico-urétéral, quelles sont les possibilités dont on dispose en 2011-2012?