- Insulin-like growth factor-type 1 receptor inhibitor NVP-AEW541 enhances radiosensitivity of PTEN wild-type but not PTEN-deficient human prostate cancer cells
- Remodeling of phospholipid composition in colon cancer cells by 1α,25(OH)2D3 and its analogs
- The effects of the clinically applicable chemotherapeutics on theimmunogenicity of melanoma cell death.
- THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL PROTEIN E4F1 LINKS P53 TO LIPID METABOLISM AND ADIPOSE TISSUE FUNCTIONS
- Targeting de novo lipogenesis in cancer cells increases their susceptibility to cell death stimuli by modulation of mitochondrial cardiolipin saturation