- Neuroendocrine tumours (NETS)
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety markers in a phase II study of metastatic colorectal cancer treated with aflibercept in the first-line setting
- Does blood glucose level normalization improve the accuracy of PET-based response prediction in rectal cancer?
- A Global Risk Score (GRS) to simultaneously predict early and late tumor recurrence risk after resection of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Use of early tumor shrinkage to predict long-term outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer treated with cetuximab