- Final results of a randomized phase II study with neo-adjuvant triplet or doublet therapy, radiation and total mesorectal excision for locally advanced rectal cancer: AXE beam
- Is PREDIST-based response assessment an accurate selection tool for organ-preserving strategies after chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer?
- Neuroendocrine tumours (NETS)
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety markers in a phase II study of metastatic colorectal cancer treated with aflibercept in the first-line setting
- Does blood glucose level normalization improve the accuracy of PET-based response prediction in rectal cancer?