- Management of Cervical Spine Chordomas. Case Report
- Laryngeal Oncology/Rehabilitation: Development and clinical validation of an improved voice prosthesis insertion device
- Early glottic cancer: does the patïent need a surgeon or a radiation oncologist?
- High-grade salivary gland tumors (High-grade MEC, Salivary duct carcinoma, arcinoma ex-pleomorphic adenoma, Adenocarcinoma): Indications, suggestions and problems in surgical treatment of high-grade salivary gland tumors
- Adenoid-cystic carcinoma (ACC): The role of surgery in the treatment of local relapse