- Short term course on "Recent research methodologies and instrumentation technique on chemical and bio-medical engineering"
- Short term course on "Recent trends in material science II (RTMS 2013)"
- Determination of the Si Young's modulus between room and melt temperature using the impulse excitation technique
- Temperature dependent internal friction behavior of single crystal germanium studied by impulse excitation technique
- Temperature dependent elastic and damping properties of ZrB2-SiC composites prepared by pulse electric current sintering