- A randomized Monty Hall experiment: The positive effect of conditional frequency feedback
- Development of critical thinking in freshmen: The influence of research integration. Invited symposium of Flemish Forum for Educational Research Critical thinking and research integration: A fruitful marriage?
- Teachers’ contextualized conceptions of critical thinking.
- A closer look at the staying tendency in the Monty Hall dilemma
- Poster session: Quantitative analogical reasoning in mathematically neutral word problems: about Flemish children solving ‘Greek’ word problems