- Copy Number Variation Analysis by Array Analysis of Single Cells Following Whole Genome Amplification
- Haplarithmisis to study haplotypes genome-wide to single-cell resolution, enabling a generic method for preimplantation genectic diagnosis in the clinic and novel fundamental genome research.
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis: one assay that fits al
- The cleavage-stage bovine embryo is a valuable model to study chromosome instability in early mammalian embryogenesis
- High incidence of mosaic chromosomal aneuploidies in human cell lines: a quantification of the frequency of the phenomenon