- Deletion of codons 557-558 of the KIT gene is an adverse prognostic factor in gastric gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST): a European multicenter analysis based on ConticaGIST
- Scrreening JAK2 V617F-negative essential thrombocytosis patients for mutations in SESN2, DNAJC17, ST13, TOP1MT, and NTRK1
- JAK2 V617F-negative and MPL W515K/L-negative essential thrombocythemia: a high resolution SNP array study
- t(X;14)(p11.4;q32.33) IGH/GPR34
- What are the current outcomes of advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors: who are the long-term survivors treated initially with imatinib?