- Non-Invasive Detection of Genomic Imbalances in Hodgkin/Reed-Sternberg Cells in Early and Advanced Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma By Sequencing of Circulating Cell-Free DNA
- Circulating cell-free DNA in hematological malignancies
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with the variant eef1g-, RNF213- and ATIC-ALK fusions is featured by copy number gain of the rearranged ALK gene
- What Determines the Difference in DNA Binding Between the Androgen and the Glucocorticoid Receptors?
- Robust efficacy of BLU-285, a novel, potent inhibitor of exon 17 mutant KIT and PDGFRA p.D842V,in a patient-derived xenograft model of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)