- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with the variant eef1g-, RNF213- and ATIC-ALK fusions is featured by copy number gain of the rearranged ALK gene
- What Determines the Difference in DNA Binding Between the Androgen and the Glucocorticoid Receptors?
- Robust efficacy of BLU-285, a novel, potent inhibitor of exon 17 mutant KIT and PDGFRA p.D842V,in a patient-derived xenograft model of gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)
- Oncothesis: Genomic analysis of high-risk prostate cancer
- The effect of F877L and T878A mutations on androgen receptor response to Enzalutamide