- MAN1B1-CDG: how stressed-out can the Golgi be?
- Exome sequencing and linkage analysis as tools in solving uncommon cardiomyopathies in small families
- MEIS2 involvement in cardiac development, cleft palate, and intellectual disability
- Criteria for HNF1B analysis in patients with congenital abnormalities of kidney and urinary tract
- Challenges in the interpretation of variants identified in autosomal dominant familial nonsyndromic congenital heart defects by targeted next-generation sequencing