- Executive functioning in children with Neurofibromatosis Type 1
- Effect of Lamotrigine on cognitive deficits associated with Neurofibromatosis type 1: design for a phase II randomized, placebo controlled, multi-center trial
- Loss of PRC2 Amplifies Ras-driven Transcription and Sensitizes MPNSTs to Bromodomain Inhibitor-based Combination Therapies
- Is it time to change the neurofi bromatosis 1 diagnostic criteria?
- Treating cognitive deficits and behavioural problems in Neurofibromatosis type 1 with simvastatin: a 12-month randomized, placebo-controlled trial (NF1-SIMCODA)