- Choroidal abnormalities in café-au-lait syndromes: A new differential diagnostic tool ?
- Recurrent multilocular mandibular giant cell granuloma in neurofibromatosis type 1: Evidence for second hit mutation of NF1 gene in the jaw lesion and treatment with curettage and bone substitute materials
- Moleculair diagnosis of segmental neurofibromatosis
- The pathogenesis of neurofibromatosis type 1-related pseudarthrosis
- Capturing the wide variety of impaired fracture healing phenotypes in Neurofibromatosis Type 1 with eight key factors: a computational study