- Prenatal Chromosomal Microarray Analysis and Identification of Genetic Variants in Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia.
- Identification of dosage sensitive genes in foetuses referred with severe isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- High-throughput sample identification and tracking for exome and custom targeted sequencing projects
- Annotate-it : a Swiss-knife approach to annotation, analysis and interpretation of single nucleotide variation in human disease
- The cell cycle phase influences the accuracy of single cell genome wide array-CGH