- Transregional and transnational families in Europe and beyond: experiences since the Middle Ages, edited by Johnson, Christopher H., David Warren Sabean, Simon Teuscher and Francesca Trivellato
- Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Coherence in European Union external policy before and after the Lisbon Treaty: the cases of energy security and climate change
- Explaining the evolution of European Union foreign climate policy: A case of bounded adaptiveness
- The Rise of Energy to the Top of the EU-Russia Agenda: From Interdependence to Dependence?