- Altered functional connectivity of the language network in ASD: Role of classical language areas and cerebellum
- The functional role of neural oscillations in auditory temporal processing during the first stages of reading development
- Developmental changes in neural auditory processing at cortical and brainstem level
- Dyslexia family risk and phenotype influence auditory processing development in the beginning reading brain
- Do prereaders' auditory processing and speech preception predict later literacy?