- Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 mutations and androgen receptor: new therapeutic targets in breast cancer?
- Muscle-bone interactions: from experimental models to the clinic? A critical update
- Enobosarm (GTx-024) modulates adult skeletal muscle mass independently of the androgen receptor in the satellite cell lineage
- The phenotype and function of murine bone marrow-derived dendritic cells is not affected by the absence of VDR or its ability to bind 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3
- Low free testosterone is associated with hypogonadal symptoms in men with normal total testosterone levels: results from the European Male Ageing Study