- Transient receptor potential cation channel A1 (TRPA1) as endotoxin sensor in Drosophila: a novel way to “taste” bacteria
- Transient receptor potential channel modulators as pharmacological treatments for lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS): myth or reality?
- TRPM3 in temperature sensing and beyond
- abstract P134, Increased beta-adrenergic inotropy in ventricular myocardium from Trpm4 knockout mice (vol 103, pg S23, 2014)
- Molecular mechanisms underlying the role of TRP channels in chemesthesis