- The effects of the clinically applicable chemotherapeutics on theimmunogenicity of melanoma cell death.
- Targeting de novo lipogenesis in cancer cells increases their susceptibility to cell death stimuli by modulation of mitochondrial cardiolipin saturation
- Primary cilium suppression by SREBP1c involves distortion of vesicular trafficking by PLA2G3
- Anti-tumor immunity triggered by melphalan is potentiated by melanoma cell surface associated calreticulin
- Consensus guidelines for the detection of immunogenic cell death