- Tight Chalks - How Does Microtexture Affect Petrophysical and Geomechanical Properties?
- A techno-economic approach for capacity assessment and ranking of potential options for geological storage of CO2 in Austria
- Geochemical transect through a travertine mount: A detailed record of CO2-enriched fluid leakage from Late Pleistocene to present-day e Little Grand Wash fault (Utah, USA)
- Multiscale approach to (micro)porosity quantification in continental spring carbonate facies: Case study from the Cakmak quarry (Denizli, Turkey)
- Unraveling chalk microtextural properties from indentation tests