- Sediment-petrological and geochemical characterisation of travertine - Travertine as a potential Pre-Salt carbonate analogue.
- Increasing the predictive power of geostatistical reservoir models by integration of geological constraints from stratigraphic forward modeling
- Late- to post-orogenic, granite-related fracture reactivation and veining at the Minas da Panasqueira W-Sn-Cu ore deposit (Portugal)
- Pore classification system and upscaling strategy in travertine reservoir rocks
- Quantitative testing of conceptual models for hydrothermal carbonate genesis