- Infantiele epileptische encefalopathie: medicatieresistent en niet operabel, wat nu?
- Pharmacological characterization of an antisense knockdown zebrafish model of dravet syndrome: inhibition of epileptic seizures by the serotonin agonist fenfluramine
- In response: Vagus nerve stimulation for epilepsy treatment in children
- Efficacy and safety of perampanel in adolescent patients with drug-resistant partial seizures in three double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical studies and a combined extension study
- Effects of adjunctive zonisamide treatment on weight and body mass index in children with partial epilepsy