- PRRT2 mutations: exploring the phenotypical boundaries
- First line management of prolonged convulsive seizures in children and adults: good practice points
- Early respiratory dysfunction as a biomarker for epileptic encephalopathy
- A de novo mutation in the β-tubulin gene TUBB4A results in the leukoencephalopathy hypomyelination with atrophy of the basal ganglia and cerebellum
- Are we failing to provide adequate rescue medication to children at risk of prolonged convulsive seizures in schools?