- On using dynamic microsimulation models to assess the consequences of the AWG projections...
- How Modern Was Vatican II in Matters Liturtgical? Some Reflections on the Basis of...
- La sillogistica aristotelica del necessario in alcune interpretazioni novecentesche...
- Perceptual Justification: Factive Reasons and Fallible Virtues (forthcoming)
- corrigenum to "semiphysiological versus empirical modelling of the population pharmacokinetics...
- Complications of bariatric surgery: Dumping syndrome, reflux and vitamin deficiencies
- Een inleiding tot de islamitische eschatologie
- Exploring the Biomedical Paradigm in the Work of Jan Fabre
Welcome to the digital repository for KU Leuven Association research!
Lirias captures, stores, indexes, preserves, and distributes digital research material of the KU Leuven Association.
The repository is structured into communities and collections, representing groups, departments and divisions. You can browse through the archive, search in the full text, etc.
KU Leuven Association users can log in with their regular user-id and password on the "My Lirias" page.
Find KU Leuven Association publications:
- Lirias is now also registered with ROAR, the Registry of Open Access Repositories. Lirias is the largest Belgian Open Access repository, and ranks 14th worldwide.
The use of the information made available on this site is limited to non-commercial purposes only.