- 'Studien zur Struktur des Bewusstseins': Husserls Beitrag zu einer phänomenologischen...
- Feeling and Value, Willing and Action. Essays in the Context of a Phenomenological...
- Karsten Kleber, Der frühe Schelling und Kant
- Idealism and Existentialism, by Jon Stewart
- Coach Horn: Kierkegaard's Ambivalent Valedictory to a Disappearing Instrument
- Karl A.E. Enenkel (ed.). The Reception of Erasmus in the Early Modern Period. (Intersections....
- Religion, Pluralism, Politics: Case for an Inter-Contextual Study on Europe and India
Welcome to the digital repository for KU Leuven Association research!
Lirias captures, stores, indexes, preserves, and distributes digital research material of the KU Leuven Association.
The repository is structured into communities and collections, representing groups, departments and divisions. You can browse through the archive, search in the full text, etc.
KU Leuven Association users can log in with their regular user-id and password on the "My Lirias" page.
Find KU Leuven Association publications:
- Lirias is now also registered with ROAR, the Registry of Open Access Repositories. Lirias is the largest Belgian Open Access repository, and ranks 14th worldwide.
The use of the information made available on this site is limited to non-commercial purposes only.