- Improving the Adaptability of Simulated Evolutionary Swarm Robots in Dynamically...
- Photoreceptor-Mediated Bending towards UV-B in Arabidopsis
- Loneliness in adolescence: Gene environment interactions and daily life processes
- Origin of Defects in Directed Sefl-Assembly of Diblock Copolymers Using Feature Multiplication...
- Dynamic Power Management in Content Distribution Networks (Dynamisch energiebeheer...
- Development and validation of new zebrafish behavourial models for psychoactive compounds
- Unuspervised Algorithms for Cross-Lingual Text Analysis, Translation Mining, and...
- De rol van progranuline in neurodegeneratie
Welcome to the digital repository for KU Leuven Association research!
Lirias captures, stores, indexes, preserves, and distributes digital research material of the KU Leuven Association.
The repository is structured into communities and collections, representing groups, departments and divisions. You can browse through the archive, search in the full text, etc.
KU Leuven Association users can log in with their regular user-id and password on the "My Lirias" page.
Find KU Leuven Association publications:
- Lirias is now also registered with ROAR, the Registry of Open Access Repositories. Lirias is the largest Belgian Open Access repository, and ranks 14th worldwide.
The use of the information made available on this site is limited to non-commercial purposes only.