- The effect of teacher-child interactions on preschoolers' externalizing behavior...
- Resurrecting Metaphysics: Maritain on Science and Philosophy
- Book Review: St Augustine of Hippo, An Intellectual Biography
- A Contextual and Philosophical Analysis of Aquinas' Fourth Way
- Transvenous valve-in-valve replacement preserving the function of a transvalvular...
- Jonge mantelzorgers? Kinderen van ouders met een chronische ziekte of handicap. Een...
- Supporting the participation rights of children in a sensitive research project:...
- 'En mijn mama zei...' Het relationele en dynamische actorschap van kinderen in onderzoek
Welcome to the digital repository for KU Leuven Association research!
Lirias captures, stores, indexes, preserves, and distributes digital research material of the KU Leuven Association.
The repository is structured into communities and collections, representing groups, departments and divisions. You can browse through the archive, search in the full text, etc.
KU Leuven Association users can log in with their regular user-id and password on the "My Lirias" page.
Find KU Leuven Association publications:
- Lirias is now also registered with ROAR, the Registry of Open Access Repositories. Lirias is the largest Belgian Open Access repository, and ranks 14th worldwide.
The use of the information made available on this site is limited to non-commercial purposes only.