- The Queen Bee phenomenon: Why women leaders distance themselves from junior women
- In situ synthesis of porous array films on a filament induced micro-gap electrode...
- In situ growth of porous ZnO nanosheet-built network film as high-performance gas...
- Antwerp City Wastescapes. Historic interplays between waste & urban development
- Ultrathin tin oxide layer-wrapped gold nanoparticles induced by laser ablation in...
- De rol van voeding bij het ontstaan van (darm)kanker
- CRISPR/Cas9, de geknipte oplossing voor genetische manipulatie
- An on-line SAX and HMM-based anomaly detection and visualization tool for early disturbance...
Request a copy report
Welcome to the digital repository for KU Leuven Association research!
Lirias captures, stores, indexes, preserves, and distributes digital research material of the KU Leuven Association.
The repository is structured into communities and collections, representing groups, departments and divisions. You can browse through the archive, search in the full text, etc.
KU Leuven Association users can log in with their regular user-id and password on the "My Lirias" page.
Find KU Leuven Association publications:
The use of the information made available on this site is limited to non-commercial purposes only.